Now, as always, your safety is our #1 priority!
In view of recent Alberta updates, we know you may be wondering how the regulations will affect your visit to Skinpossible. In a nutshell, due to the nature of our industry, Skinpossible does not fall under the Restrictions Exemption Program. While we may look, sound, and smell like a spa, we are very much a clinic.
You will not be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative result from a rapid test when you come to Skinpossible!
Skinpossible has always been known for our cleanliness and thoroughly sanitizing our treatment rooms is part of our normal daily procedures. Here’s what to expect when you come for your visit:
- When you arrive you will be screened by our staff for Covid symptoms and we respectfully ask anyone who has any symptoms of fever, congestion, sore throat, or cough to reschedule. Hand sanitizer is available at the door and we require that you sanitize upon arriving, please.
- All visits are currently by appointment only. No drop-in visits are available at this time.
- All staff and guests must wear facemasks at all times while in the clinic.
- Due to present circumstances we temporarily require that children, spouses, friends (or anyone not medically required to attend) not accompany you on your visit.
- Rest assured that we thoroughly sanitizing all doorknobs, light switches, toilet flushers, taps, sinks, keyboards, phones, couches and chairs, tables, and countertops multiple times per day.
Consultations are available in-clinic or over Zoom 403.719.6523!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Are you planning to get facial fillers while you are here? Due to contraindications with the Covid-19 vaccine and hyaluronic acid, we will be unable to administer this treatment to anyone who has received the vaccination within two weeks of their scheduled Filler appointment. If this pertains to you, we kindly ask that you call the clinic to reschedule your appointment.