Why is medical-grade skincare superior to what can be purchased over the counter? In two words...Active Ingredients! The percentages of condition-specific ingredients such as peptides, antioxidants, exfoliants, clarifiers, growth factors and brightening agents in medical-grade products are much higher than even the highest quality spa, pharmacy or direct sales products. These are the ingredients that are going to do more for your skin than provide bland hydration.>>
Why is medical-grade skincare superior to
what can be purchased over the counter?
In two words… Active Ingredients!
The percentage of condition-specific ingredients such as peptides, antioxidants, exfoliants, clarifiers, growth factors and brightening agents in medical-grade products is much higher than even the highest quality spa, pharmacy or direct sales products. These are the ingredients that are going to do more for the skin than provide bland hydration.
Medical-grade formulations are also free of other ingredients that do the skin no benefit and can potentially cause harm. Over the counter products may smell nice due to the perfume in the product and feel nice due to added petroleum products, but that does not mean they are doing anything beneficial for the skin.
No Action = No Activity!
Simply stated, medical-grade ingredients can hydrate, nourish, correct and protect the skin better... Much better!
- Purge skin of dirt, makeup and environmental pollutants leaving it hydrated and refreshed
- Balance the skin’s PH to tone and refine without drying or depleting natural oils
- Exfoliate to promote cellular turnover, stimulate cell renewal, and retexturize to smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Transform dull skin to look brighter, more luminous and youthful looking, naturally beautiful radiant skin emerges
- Correct hyperpigmentation conditions such as melasma, stabilize and strengthen the skin’s resistance to sunlight
- Reduce the appearance of dark spots to restore even skin tone
- Calm inflamed skin, reduce flushing and visible blood vessels
- Stimulate skin’s ability to renew itself, aid repair of DNA, promote collagen and elastin production, restore hydration
- Support the skin’s natural ability to replenish its own moisture
- Therapeutically improve the appearance of skin imperfections for smoother, softer, healthier-looking skin
Whip your skin into shape!
A free skin assessment consultation with one of our medical aestheticians will get you on the regime that will give you a better return on your skincare investment.
2 WAYS TO WHIP YOUR SKIN INTO SHAPE
SkinMedica | The #1 physician-dispensed line in the U.S. is now in Canada!
Winner of multiple awards including New Beauty’s Youth in a Bottle
ZO Skin Health | The newest generation of advanced skincare by Dr. Zein Obagi!
Twenty-five years in the making, ZO is best known for serious skin care
Call to book your Free skincare consultation today 403.719.6523!